Friday, July 19, 2013

I have chosen to participate in the Kuna Days Parade on August 3rd to spread the word about TaVaci. I would love for any and every student that wishes to participate to come join me for this fun experience. I will include all the information I have about where to be and when.
If you would like your child to participate please have them do the following:

* Wear a plain black, red, or white t-shirt and denim shorts, skirt or pants. They should wear comfortable walking shoes!

* Have them wear sunscreen and bring a water bottle

* Please have participants arrive at my house no later than 8:30 am. My address is 855 N. Strike Ave. Kuna, I.D. 83634. I live directly behind the Jr. High which is the starting point for the parade. I will walk the children to our designated spot at the school at 9 am. the parade starts at 9:35 sharp. Here is the link for the map showing you the parade route.
 http://kunadays.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Kuna-Days-Parade-Map1.pdf

* If you would like to help during the parade please let me know. I love parent helpers:)

* We will be singing and dancing to the "TaVaci" theme song, you know the one that starts "We're happy to be, We're happy to be, They call us TaVaci"! The kids love that song and its very fitting for the parade. During times they are not singing I will have them smile and wave and I'm certain they will all look adorable as always!

* I will walk the children back to my house after the parade is over for parents to pick them up. I will have otter pops and drinks for them to enjoy while they wait for their ride. please let me know ahead of time if someone other than their parent will be picking them up. I'm not certain when we will be done, I'll try to get an idea on how long the parade usually takes, and I'll let parents know. Please let me know if you choose to participate.

Thanks!
Angie Hatch


No comments:

Post a Comment