Thursday, July 11, 2013

A little about me...

My name is Angela Hatch. I was born and raised in Yorba Linda, California and moved to this blessed Treasure Valley 11 years ago soon after I married my husband Rhead Hatch. I have 3 beautiful children ages 7, 5 and 2. My 2 oldest children have participated in TaVaci for a few semesters and have loved it! I had the pleasure of working with Miss Maddy per her request and am thrilled to be following in her footsteps as the next Treasure Valleys TaVaci School of Performing Arts director.
I have a substantial amount of performing experience. As a youth I enjoyed theater classes and around the age of 14 I became proactive with my vocal abilities by attending private vocal lessons. I was in show choir, concert choir, vocal ensemble and participated in a musical review somewhere in between it all. I took a theater class in high school and loved every minute of it! I performed regularly for church events, school events and would perform for community events when given the opportunity. I received the Los Conciones scholarship awarded by the Orange County Phil Harmonic Society for my vocal abilities.
I look forward to getting to know your children, incorporating my knowledge and experience mixed with the wonderful TaVaci program, and giving each and every child in my class the opportunity to feel special and worthwhile. I know from experience how beneficial a program like TaVaci can be for a person's confidence and self esteem. The life skills it teaches are invaluable and it's fun all the while. What a fabulous combo!

2 comments:

  1. I heard about TaVaci through a friend and would love to sign up. When is registration and how do we start?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aubrie,
    Thanks for your interest! I just updated the blog with all the information you need to get registered. Let me know if you have any questions not covered in my last post:)
    Angie

    ReplyDelete